- Fourth Sonata for Violin and Piano, “Children’s Day at the Camp Meeting,” by Charles Ives
- Rhapsody for Clarinet and Orchestra (formerly titled Concerto for Clarinet), by Emily Praetorius, for clarinet and orchestra. Emily, a fellow composer in our studio, wrote this piece and performed it in our university’s annual concerto competition.
- String quartet, by Emily Praetorius
- The Rose of the Winds, by Stephen Hartke, for string octet
- Violin Concerto, by Alban Berg, for violin and orchestra